My TpT Store

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Teacher-Approved Shoes

Teacher shoes have to fulfill many criteria: Comfort, durability, professionalism, and reasonable price. Read my post to see the brands teachers recommend the most!

My personal favorite: Crocs Mary Jane. 


Teacher-Approved shoes for comfort, durability, and professionalism.





You can search Amazon for so many diffferent styles of crocs: 
boat shoes
ballet flats
wedges
loafers
heels

Most of them are indistinguishable from expensive brands of dress shoes and they provide the comfort I love in my crocs clogs. 


Other brands my teacher friends swear by:

Tieks
Sketchers
Sperry
Birkenstock
Vionic 
Dansko 
Clarks
Toms
Dr. Marten's


Do you own any of these brands?  Do you have any suggestions of brands that should be on the list?  I'd love to hear about them!




No comments: