My TpT Store

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Hanging Posters so They Don't Damage Walls

Are you looking for a way to put your posters on your walls that ensures they will stay up but won't damage the walls?  How about a method that goes up and comes down quickly?  If you answered yes, then this post is for you!


First, I put up painter's tape in approximately the same shape, but slightly smaller than the actual poster.


Use painter's tape in a slightly smaller shape than the poster to affix it to classroom walls.



I absolutely LOVE this hot glue gun!  It has a removable cord.  It heats up fast.  It stays hot for a decent amount of time when you unhook it from the cord.  It cools down relatively quickly when you completely unplug it.  


Using painter's tape and hot glue to affix posters to classroom walls.



After I've arranged the painter's tape the way I like it, I put a line of hot glue on each of the strips of tape and quickly affix the posters to the line of glue.


And that's it!  If I need to take the posters down or to replace them, I just peel them off the painter's tape.  If I need to take the whole set up down, the tape neatly peels right off the wall and leaves no sticky residue.

How do you put up posters so they stay up, but come off the wall neatly and quickly?  I'd love to hear your ideas!





No comments: