My TpT Store

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Where do You Gather Your Educational Videos?

YouTube is great ...  most of the time.  It sometimes makes crazy recommendations after we're done watching the video that I don't want my students to see or comment on.  So, what alternatives are there?

One of my most favorite (and FREE) websites is WatchKnowLearn.   



Why do I love it?  Let me count the ways:
  1. It gathers videos from TeacherTube, YouTube (yes, I still use it), and a host of other websites so you don't have to go looking at all of them at once.
  2. You can change the age filter so it only searches for age-appropriate material for your students.
  3. Teachers can even directly upload the videos they've personally created. 

In short, it's a lifesaver for me.

How about you?  What website do you rely on for quality educational videos?


No comments: